Our latest addition to the BAÏST line. The under-the-cuff solution to our Mitt lovers everywhere.
Look, maybe you wear your cuff under your sleeve, and maybe you don't want liners and all the bells and whistles of the BAÏST System - that's totally cool.
That's what the everyday Mitt is here for. They're still built with the same quality and BAÏST guarantee. They've even got the same BEAST Liner as the system, it's just all packaged together in one solid Mitt.
BAÏST Mitts are made with the highest quality materials, for the most adventurous among us. And they are built to last.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura.
- The liner features our private blend of thinsulate & thermolite. We promise, this is the warmest and most breathable liner you have experienced.
- This neoprene cuff is built to go under your jacket, sealed down with a velcro enclosure snug enough to let nothing in and get you locked and loaded to shred.
System rated from -5°F to 45°F (-20°C to 7°C)
Measure your hand to determine your size.
|Men's Comparable Size||XS||S||M||L||L||XL||XXL|
|Women's Comparable Size||S||M||L||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
*Measurements in inches
*Measurements in inches
Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the breaking point in your wrist where it joins the palm.
Measure around the widest part of your hand (approximately 2 cm. above your thumb — be sure NOT to measure around your thumb).
Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into. For instance, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9, you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
- The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather, which takes a day or two of wear to break in properly.
- When in doubt, go up a half size.
- Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
- If looser, go up a size if you are in between
- If tighter, go down a size if you are in between
- Our sizing is unisex.
*This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
At BAÏST, we make gear that lasts. If it doesn't hold up, we want to know about it.
Our guarantee is a promise that we’ll be fair to each other. So if your gear is not fitting or standing up to the elements properly, we’ll gladly take it back.
Our gear is guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction.
Return anything purchased from us at any time if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from BAÏST that is not completely satisfactory.
Our warranty applies to all manufacturing defects. It does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear: product discoloration, natural odors due to wear, looser fit, etc.
- Improper handling, such as a hole in the gloves because a sharp object came in contact with the gloves
- Stolen, lost and misplaced items
- Products without labels, missing accessories, altered products