Below are our available positions:
E-commerce Manager - We are looking to hire a manager to work remotely and execute on all aspects of the business and manage a team as well.
1. Monitor the site, provide SEO maintenance, enhance performance, troubleshoot issues and create emails for campaigns.
2. Charge in building strategy/programs to support targets and goals and work with team members to develop an end-to-end strategy
3. Deliver every creative touchpoint of the brand experience from advertising campaigns to eCommerce, work to evolve brand and provide design direction.
4. Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
5. Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
6. Create a strategy to motivate the target audience to “take action”
7. Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
8. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
9. Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
Sales Representative - We are looking to hire established independent reps with experience in the snow sports industry.The role will be part time and remote. You should be a self-starter and with the ability to operate autonomously. We will provide you with all the information you need for sales. We will always be available to talk about our equipment over the phone or email, and you will have a direct line to our founder.
Part Time Videographer - We are looking for a part time videographer that would be able to capture action on camera. You must be an experienced backcountry skier or splitboarder. You should be able to edit videos and design promotional videos. Photography skills a plus.
Admin Support/Customer Service - We are looking to hire someone to manage our emails/messages from our customers. They will be responding to emails and to ensure that customers are always happy. They are also going to manage the Shopify store. This includes, but is not limited to: creating orders, processing exchange requests, monitoring inventory, and much more. You will also be helping with admin tasks like creating SOP (standard operating procedures), updating the SOP files, coordinating with our fulfillment center, etc. You should be fluent in English, with customer support experience, a quick learner and have great attention to detail.
Shopify Web Developer/Design - Looking for someone who can update and maintain our website. We prefer someone who knows how to liquid code. You will also be responsible for implementing site updates.
Send us your application at email@example.com