Go ahead, imagine a world where your hands are warmer than they've ever been, and every bit as dexterous as they would be in an old-fashioned glove. We'll wait...
We make a glove system too, but if we're being honest, the Trigger Glove System is our most innovative package, and it's cut from the same stuff our gloves are made of. Best of both worlds? We think so.
This system BAÏST was designed for the most extreme skiers and boarders, who need uncompromising warmth, and flexibility. There's literally nothing better on the market.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura.
- Cordura Shell for extreme durability and dexterity. Waterproof and Windproof.
- Double reinforced leather in high wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- The removable liner features our private blend of thinsulate & thermolite. This is the warmest and most breathable liner you've ever experienced.
- But wait! We've got a skin liner too... This is your second skin on the slopes. It's extreme moisture wicking and heat sealing, so you're warm and dry all day. It's also touch screen compatible so you can stay dialed in without getting cold burn.
Valued at $212, this bundle contains the complete BAÏST System:
- An antifog cloth that's detachable and stows away inside the glove.
- BAÏST Bond leashes, so you never lose a glove again on the chair.
- A snowlock pull cord on the base of the mitt, so it stays on all day!
- A velcro pull strap and elastic closure around wrist, just for convenience.
- A soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on back of the thumb.
Rated from -20°F to 45°F (-29°C to 7°C)
- Removable Heat Liner
- Skin Liner with Touchscreen Capability
- BAÏST Bond Wrist Leash
- Anti-Fog Goggle Cleaner Cloth
- Concealed Storage
Measure your hand to determine your size.
|Men's Comparable Size||XS||S||M||L||L||XL||XXL|
|Women's Comparable Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
*Measurements in inches
*Measurements in inches
Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the breaking point in your wrist where it joins the palm.
Measure around the widest part of your hand (approximately 2 cm. above your thumb — be sure NOT to measure around your thumb).
Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into. For instance, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9, you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
- The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather, which takes a day or two of wear to break in properly.
- When in doubt, go up a half size.
- Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
- If looser, go up a size if you are in between
- If tighter, go down a size if you are in between
- Our sizing is unisex.
*This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
At BAÏST, we make gear that lasts. If it doesn't hold up, we want to know about it.
Our guarantee is a promise that we’ll be fair to each other. So if your gear is not fitting or standing up to the elements properly, we’ll gladly take it back.
Our gear is guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction.
Return anything purchased from us at any time if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from BAÏST that is not completely satisfactory.
Our warranty applies to all manufacturing defects. It does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear: product discoloration, natural odors due to wear, looser fit, etc.
- Improper handling, such as a hole in the gloves because a sharp object came in contact with the gloves
- Stolen, lost and misplaced items
- Products without labels, missing accessories, altered products