- Sizing Chart
- Our Guarantee
- 100% breathable TechFab backing
- Rubber finger padding for impact protection
- Reinforced ArmorX leather palm and thumb to protect against abrasion
- Comfy, easy-to-use neoprene hook and loop wrist cuff
- O-Breeze ventilation holes on the palm and fingers for breathability
- Fully touch-screen compatible
Keeping maximum dexterity and maneuverability so you can charge hard and stay on target requires a glove that breathes like a second skin and grips like glue... and a bit of protection doesn't hurt, either.
Whether you’re kicking ass on two skis or two wheels, your hands are your lifeline. For us, gloves are about maximizing protection and performance, not style or design gimmicks.
That’s why the BAÏST MTB gloves are built with a focus on QUALITY, DURABILITY, and FEATURES rather than flashy design.
We made you gloves that will last for thousands of rides, not gloves that will look good for a dozen.
Our BAÏST MTB Gloves give you rock-solid grip on the trail, with dotted silicone on the finger pads layered over synthetic Amara leather.
Padded rubber backing keeps your hands safe from abrasion, while side ventilation holes keep 'em dry and cool.
Wasting time taking your gloves off and on to use your phone is a thing of the past, with full touchscreen capability.
You put our gloves on when you hit the trail, and don't need to take 'em off until you're done riding. It's that simple.
It doesn't matter if you're heading downhill on two wheels, a pair of skis, or a board...BAÏST has your back (and your hands).
Go beast with our all-new BAÏST MTB Gloves.
Choosing the Right Fit
The linked printable size charts make it even easier.
Line up your hand and voila!
|Men's Comparable Size||XS||S||M||L||L||XL||XXL|
|Women's Comparable Size||S||M||L||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
*Measurements in inches
*Measurements in inches
Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the breaking point in your wrist where it joins the palm.
Measure around the widest part of your hand (approximately 2 cm. above your thumb — be sure NOT to measure around your thumb).
Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into. For instance, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9, you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
- The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather, which takes a day or two of wear to break in properly.
- When in doubt, go up a half size.
- Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
- If looser, go up a size if you are in between
- If tighter, go down a size if you are in between
- Our sizing is unisex.
*This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
At BAÏST, we make gear that lasts. If it doesn't hold up, we want to know about it.
Our guarantee is a promise that we’ll be fair to each other. So if your gear is not fitting or standing up to the elements properly, we’ll gladly take it back.
Our gear is guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction.
Return anything purchased from us at any time if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from BAÏST that is not completely satisfactory.
Our warranty applies to all manufacturing defects. It does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear: product discoloration, natural odors due to wear, looser fit, etc.
- Improper handling, such as a hole in the gloves because a sharp object came in contact with the gloves
- Stolen, lost and misplaced items
- Products without labels, missing accessories, altered products